Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuna Fish Salad Sandwich


This is some of the things in my cupboard. I have finished the oatmeal with two breakfasts left to go. The Vienna Sausages and beans made beans and weanies a couple of nights ago. The Heinz vegetable salad mixed with tuna chunks makes three tuna fish salad sandwiches. I have a bowl of the it in the freezer. The freezeer only gets power a few hours per day so it will stay cold but may not freeze. Lately, we get power from the national grid from around 1AM to 5 or 6 AM. Then I am connected to the generator at the Jimeta Catherdral. They have programs most evenings so I get generator power for a couple hours most nights. Last night there was no program at the church so I had no power. The 4 bottles of water in the freezer I had managed to freeze last week, when the weather was cooler and the Cathedral had programs everynight are thawing out. They are easier to drink that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment